Its 1943 and life in Nazi occupied Europe is grim. I know, because I’m running and trying to reach Gibraltar. Not when I sit down at the PC and get into ‘the zone’, or have an hour’s window to scribble out a chapter. That doesn't work for me - I wish it did. I have to absorb myself into the fabric of that world and the memories of ordinary people, who did extraordinary things.
Long Term Goals
- Submit manuscript, synopsis and letter of introduction to literary agents.
- Publish my book
- The Escape Line blog link to reach 30,000 hits by 31 December 2013
- Win prizes in Flash Fiction Writing Competitions
Short Term Goals
- Draw up a timetable and targets for short term goals (September-December 2013) by 31 August 2013.
- Complete manuscript by 31 October 2013.
- Submit to agent with accompanying letters by 30 November 2013
- Continue to blog weekly
- Enter 2 Flash Fiction competitions by 31 December 2013
- Write 2 Flash Fiction pieces a month